View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 01:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how much it will cost to fix my muffler.

I wonder how it prevented me from driving up to see my Sister... and perhaps that was a good thing because the snowfall through the mountains was much worse than anyone expected.

I wonder at how God works in mysterious ways... or so they say.

I wonder if perhaps your parents knew it wasn't a good time to bring up your letter Katie...

I wonder at how lovely and crisp it is with the sun shining today. I'm supposed to be singing but can't because of the muffler appointment

I wonder how nice it is to hear that you're on top of that mountain Hippiechick! I find, when I read my journal (which I sometimes don't touch for months) ... that I've come a long way. I recently found a letter that I wrote to a boyfriend when I was 20. hmmm... I guess I never gave it to him! The letter spoke of how I "needed" to feel his love... funny... I've always felt that. I've been alone for over 10 yrs now and seriously don't mind being alone.

I wonder at how easy it is just to sit in front of the tv all day ... and how I'll fill my time when the tv is cancelled (today! ) ... major withdrawal, methinks... lol... but thank goodness for the computer where you can watch practically anything these days!

I wonder if any of you watch Ellen today, you'll know that 2 of her guests are from here - they do the local news - and one of them won over 2 millions dollars - the other one was the one who phoned to tell him the news (they work together on the news and when the name was drawn, the winner didn't believe it!)
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-14-2011), barbo (11-14-2011), Koala77 (11-15-2011), Lara (11-14-2011), tamiloo (11-15-2011)