View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 02:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Stressed cause of constant contradictory informantion

So I tried the vegan diet then i began experiencing dizziness & then it lead me to other health problems... Found out i have both antibodies so i have hashimoto's, hypothyroidism, vitamin D deficient, & eveen though my Naturopath didnt say anything bad about my iron(said me normal) everyone that i show my results to said i am anemic.. The results are in range but the Iron in the high end & Ferritin in the low end. I did the adrenal test kit phrmasan labs & i am told they are a bit off even though steady. She gave me travacor & kavinace & naturethroid(thyroid med). So i started with the naturethroid & had heart irregularities & I added the travacor & kavinace & they increased & got worse. After 2 weeks+ of taking thyroid med i stopped cause it was getn worse! I continued with the travacor & kavinace (x2at bed time) & the heart issues seemed to get worse on 2x kavinace (2weeks+). I told my doc i wanted to stop all meds until i get rid of these heart issues! I am still waiting on them to go away. I am now left with symptoms i didnt' not have b4 starting these meds... like now i wake up at night heart irregularities, anxiety, bad sinus pressure & my dizziness/lightheadedness is worse than ever!! I am scared to go back on the travacor & kavinace . I add something that i learn is good for one thing but find out it only makes one of my other deseases worse so i am exausted with trying to do the right thing & fix myself. I have given up being a vegan & slowly tried to introduce meat into my diet... i will try to stick to grass fed organic meats etc... in hopes that i can raise my iron since my doctor doesn't want to put me on iron supplements cause it will turn toxic according to her.

I am confused cause one of the things she gave me ingreases gabba & but my gabba results are elevated... why would she give me more?

I currently take Vitamin d3, go out in the sun (i never went out) calcium mag, zinc, b12 liquid, & want to add vitamin b complex & any other suggestions? I would like to find something natural without the horrible side effects of travacor to fix my adrenals. PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!! HELP!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to eat a gluten free diet, I never eat processed sugar, i eat sea salt(real salt brand), Brown rice farina(2servings) in the morning with sea salt, raw vanilla, & org cinnamon, either a green juice(with red/green leaf lettuce, granny smith apple, 2-3 cellery, 1 carrot, 1\4 bell pepper, or cooked kale/collards/greens for the morning, & for a snack i eat 6 brazil raw nuts or org brown rice (salt free) cake with tahinni & raw tiny bit of org honney. . I
Either beans with romaine lettuce tomatos, onions, lemon, & avocado for lunch or brown rice gluten free pasta with sauteed onions, tomato, x3-4 squash(green or yellow or mexican), or instead of the squash i will add brocolli & cauliflower (limit this 1-2x a week) Or sometimes i eat two eggs cooked in coconut org oil & salsa with a gluten free brown rice bread. I am trying to eat meat too but I don't know how to cook it? i know i did a bad thing by eating at carl's jr but i am so desperate to get rid of this dizziness & get my life back. . I bought some free range grass fed org chicken patties & want to learn how to cook them betr than the crappy instructions say...i want to bake them.
Here is a link of some of the info that scares me even more into not taking
Solesito is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote