View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Book Let's consult the Good Book! :)

....."Be still and know that I am God...."

When I read your post, Eliza, that's the very first thing that came to mind.
But, Good LORD how long must we 'be still'....
One thing that I like to do when seeking a direct answer is to curl up in His lap and abide beneath His Wing. I cry out 'Abba Father' and try to rest in His Peace......and listen - to that still small voice.
Search within your heart ... When you are in that place of solitude, ask yourself - Do you have an 'uneasy' feeling about all of this, like a 'red flag' in your Spirit? Or do you feel somewhat excited about the prospect of what this surgery might do for you - like an 'eager expectation' (Hope).
I truly believe that God will make a way for you soon and that you'll have more peace about this.

You are reaching out in prayer and as we get our little 'prayer chain' going here, I feel an excitement in the air - that things are going to unfold for you very soon.

Ok, now, medically speaking >> How do you feel about your doctor? Do you have a strong trust about him.....or does he bring an uneasy feeling. Aside from the complications of your allergies and other health issues, has he indicated to you in no uncertain terms that you indeed make a good candidate for this? Or do you feel as tho he's doing this as a 'shot in the dark?'
From what I'm picking up on, it appears that he is taking the necessary time to research and piece together a good plan of action, taking in to consideration the fact that you aren't a 'textbook' case - you've got issues that will require a unique approach.
I'm trying to get a feel for how you perceive the doctor and if you are feeling free to put your confidence in him, or if there is anything that might be blocking the flow spiritually.

I probably sound like I'm way out in left field, don't I!

Well, either way, I think it's pretty admirable that you openly profess your faith in this and we certainly want to hop on the bus with you and see you thru this!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElizaJane23 (11-14-2011), Mark56 (11-18-2011), ron h (11-15-2011)