View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if it's time for me to check in????

I wonder if I'm a thrillseeker?? The tornado sirens went off today...I grabbed my camera, went outside and took a few pics of the awesome dark rolling clouds.

I wonder how many different types of meds a body can handle before the stomach just says NO... and sends them right back out???

I wonder at the winds we've had lately.... I was waiting on my niece to get off work the other evening and I could have sworn my car was going to get flipped on it's lid.

I wonder that my Tdoc says that all of her official paperwork shows me getting worse and not better...

I wonder that my Pdoc is so busy that my next appointment with her is in January.

I wonder that we decided to have an unconventional Christmas dinner this year... We decided on a Mexican Buffet with all of the fixin's.

I wish I lived near Lonely1.... I was offered the cutest little kitten today... I can't have it because my dad is allergic... and she seemed to prefer men anyway. Little black cat with a white star on her chest and a white tip on her tail.

I wonder if Lonely1 has found a new kitty from the Humane Society yet?

Well... time for me to take my wonders and wander away.... just buzz me if you need me... you all know where to find me.

for all!!!!
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-14-2011), Alffe (11-15-2011), barbo (11-15-2011), DMACK (11-18-2011), Koala77 (11-15-2011), Lara (11-14-2011), tamiloo (11-15-2011), thelonely1 (11-15-2011)