View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder about Addy's garage.
Quote:
Define Muffler: A part of a motor vehicle's exhaust system, serving to muffle the sound of the vehicle.

I wonder (hope) if Addy will double check the legality of driving with no muffler. Would be deemed not roadworthy here and fined for the noise. Not roadworthy would mean not being able to drive the car at all until fixed. Please be careful Addy. All those fumes, let alone the rest of the things. When will you be able to get a new muffler? Soon I hope. Can't breathe in those fumes (be worse just sitting at the lights!)

I wonder that I'll worry all night now I know this. lol

I wonder how nice it was to see Abbie posting today/yesterday. I don't think I'd race outside if there was a tornado or something like that, but I do race out when there are electrical thunderstorms. I love watching them. They're like a relief valve in our climate. Most often late afternoon on really, really hot and humid days.

I wonder that I didn't get too much done in the garden today. It was too hot. I came inside again and had more water and thought to myself, "I have to finish that little bit". Well, I was removing squares of turf and I gave up on the spade in the end and sat down and hacked away at the rest with a hand tool and my hands just so I could finish that part. I did it in the end.

I wonder if I can say that I love Mexican food as well. It's not so great here... long way from Mexico!

I wonder if I can say that our favourite person from Mexico had her birthday yesterday... Happy Birthday again to you BlueMajo.

P.S. I wonder about BJ

Last edited by Lara; 11-15-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-15-2011), Alffe (11-15-2011), barbo (11-15-2011), Koala77 (11-15-2011), tamiloo (11-15-2011)