View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much, Dr. Smith!

I've been dealing with doctors since I was a kid, so I'm used to all this shuttling around. But yeah, its still frustrating at times. At least when you have to actually go so far out of your way.

I am actually not anticipating surgery at all. I just wanted a more definitive idea of what my options were if I so chose to exercise them. However, based on what my orthopedic surgeon said--I really doubt surgery is going to be the best thing for me. I basically have to wait and see what this neurosurgeon says, to see if I can maaaybe get surgery some time, so that it maybe get rid of the herniated disk, so that I can maaaybe feel better, possibly.

So, while miracle surgery would be great--it doesn't really exist. So I'm not expecting them to 'fix' me right now. Thankfully, I do have my PM doctor appointment soon.

Also, the little network graph is cute. So far I have most of the things in the graph. I like how the word 'pets' is in bold. My cats do help me a lot, plus they are lazy and don't move around a lot--just like me!
misterkatamari is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (11-15-2011)