View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
Thanks for the response alt. Suzy's doctor has stated that she can no longer help her. She's run out of ideas. Suzy's been through most treatments and infusions etc. the past 10 years. She's also in her 50s. A stimulator will always be out of the picture for her. We are convinced stimulators are too risky on multi limb, upper and lower RSD. I have a hunch Maryland may have better treatment for those in her condition than Va with its medical cartel mentality. Lets face it, Maryland has been innovative in medical treatment for decades. Va? In-NOVA hospitals---bla
Given the fact that Suzy has tried so many treatments and drugs you might want to look into pain clinics or pm doctors who have experience with CRPS. Primary care physicians are unlikely to even be familiar with some of the CRPS treatments Suzy has had and you may be in a position of educating the doctor.

Finding a pm with CRPS experience, particularly well versed in some of the more cutting edge treatments may give Suzy some new options.

Please see the pm I sent to you and Suzy and best of luck in your search. Being the tireless advocate that you are I know you won't stop until you find a doctor who is a good fit.
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote