View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh thank you SO much for replying. really it means so much!

my pain gets worse at night. and the past 2 days it has been unbearable. the first night was a pt day, and it usually is a bit worse on those days but yesterday was just unreal. if i didn't have pain killers, i would have been in the er. tonight it's almost just as bad. but the weird thing is on both nights i'm having pain up in my neck (nearly to my ear) and in the back of my head??? and then in my shoulder, the top of my arm, forearm and wrist (and a tiny bit in the fleshy part of my thumb) and numbness in my last 2 fingers, the fleshy part of my thumb, and the top of my arm on the outside part of it, about an inch-2 down from my shoulder. and i swear i feel a bit of numbness up my neck and by my jaw. i don't know if it's all the same thing. i don't know anything anymore other than it's affecting everything. i feel like an awful mom, wife and me.

yes the pt does do some sort of a pec massage. and they press up and down right by first rib. i'm there for an hour and a half twice a week.
LillyBella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote