View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:12 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Mari

i am generally afraid of being yelled at, for any reason whatsoever... anything seems good. going to ER, not going to ER, taking benzo, waiting too long... knowing too much, knowing too little... wearing a blue shirt, whatever.

i just have a general, overall fear, based on past bad experiences with doctors yelling at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
I hope the cardio guy is nice to you.

Please forgive me if I am slightly confused by the post.
I think you are worried about getting yelled out because you were sent to the ER and did not go. is that right?
i think i found the source of confusion. the following is ambiguous:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
went to mdoc ... he told me squarely that i should have gone to ER immediately for an EKG and a blood draw.
the event occurred on the 4th of this month. i only saw mdoc last night. i was not told to go to ER at this point (too late). he said i should have immediately when i had the event. so no, this is not about being told to do something and not doing it. i did the only thing i was told (lorazepam test). only to hear i should have done what i was scoffed at for suggesting in the past.

Quote:
The cardio is not going to yell at you. He needs to examine and test you. He work day is dealing with patients. He is not enforcing rules or judging patients on how compliant they are.
well let's hope. that is how it should be but i was close to thrown out of a neuro's office before and she did yell - which is owwwie to the nth power when one is having a migraine.

i am trying to keep a positive attitude for this one. that was one doc, after all. i have been to other docs who were nice.

Quote:
Maybe he knows that mdoc is a moron.
cardio is in the city, seriously doubt he knows mdoc or anything about him. i am still trying to figure out how to tell him, without implying offense to the entire "doctor class," that my doctor never examined me, not even last year when it "wasn't necessary."

Quote:
I am happy that you have someone to meet you. I honestly and truly believe that the cardio will be professional. He might even be kind. Kind would be good.

If he does yell, I hope he can at least check out your heart for you. He needs to be competent enough to help you.
yes. that is the important part. let's hope, eh? if he does though i will probably be a puddle on the floor in seconds.

Quote:
Lots and lots and lots of hugs.
thanks! can use them about now!!! (((backatcha))) too.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-17-2011), DiMarie (11-18-2011), Dmom3005 (11-17-2011), mymorgy (11-18-2011)