View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OK, I know this isn't the wonder thread but I'm wondering if you were able to keep your FIL where he is, Goofy? On my plate today was a call to my landlord to reduce my rent. I asked for a ridiculously lower cost with the hopes that if he even meets me half way, I will stay here. It never hurts to ask...

I think I mentioned on another thread that I was going to cut off my TV cable... well, THAT was a huge mistake because I'm sooooooooooo missing my TV. I often use it to fall asleep and so its been a tough 2 nights without it. LOL... so, I phoned the telephone company who has an unbelievable offer out right now for optic TV... 6 more sleeps and I'll have TV again. I'm just gonna face it - I'm a tv junkie... its my comfort.

I'm reading Wally Lamb's "This Much I know is True" - I started it years ago and my guess is I didn't finish it because it really is quite a downer... yet speaks volumes of truths! Without a TV, I'm bound to get through it quickly!

Also on my plate is part-time job hunting... I just wish someone would wave their magic wand and *poof, I'd be worry-free.

Know how you feel about the car, Alffe...
And YES, texting is a conversation! I count Facebook comments as conversations, too !!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-18-2011), barbo (11-18-2011), hippiechick (11-20-2011)