Thread: Charging ?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Kay View Post
I had my Bos Sci implanted in Aug. I use it 24/7 . My remote shows 3 bars for the battery level. I try not to go below 2 bars but seem to need charging every 3 or 4 days. How does this compare with others use?

Sandy.
Hi Sandy Kay, I have had my stim since 08 (BostonSci) and I think it does take a little bit to get the charging worked out. Sometimes I can go for at least 5 days to a week without needing to charge but on times I need more stimulation I have to charge much sooner. Now I am in the habit of when it gets down to 2 bars I just automatically recharge and usually since I have a habit of wanting to move around which can make it harder to get the full charge I make myself sit still and either do homework, read or watch a movie. It helps take my mind off of it and I also found out I cannot sit in certain chairs or my couch while charging because it creates problems and I do not charge even if I sit there for 4 hours! Anyway, I hope something that I said is helpful, good luck with everything
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (11-18-2011), Rrae (11-18-2011), Sandy Kay (11-18-2011)