View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well tonight I will talk about one of my favorite 'reality' shows. Professional figure skating!!!!!!!!! It is just one of the most beautiful art forms ever. The World championships are on right now in Tokyo and you couldn't find a more beautiful and art filled place to skate in. Last night was the men and ice dancing and tonight was the finish of the ice dancing and then the women started. We did have a bronze in ice dancing. Belbin and Agosto are just such a sexy pair. Tanith Belbin is dating Ivan Lysocheck (sp?)..

Figure skating in America hasn't been at the same level of competition since Michelle Kwan and Sasha Cowen rival. Our young stars are good but the rest of the world has been catching up while our young stars are getting into the field. So after the short dance, we have one in 4th and one in 6th. Sadly, the most artistic skater had problems and is in 18th. So tomorrow night we finish up. I don't even think we have anyone in the pairs competition. Am I right??? Then I think the big gala exhibition is on Sunday. That's always a favorite also. For one thing, they show some of the junior champions.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote