View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile I know!!!!

Hang in there!!!!
I to have Tarlov Cysts, and yes the pain is intolerable!!! My family is the one that, at the moment is calling me a miseryguts and telling me I should be happy!! Lovely lot. This is the 26y.o son and his, quite new on the scene partner - a gem! NOT!!!! They are convinced I can just go to the doctor and get something done about the pain. I must admit here tho' that the first time the Tarlovs x 3, showed on the MRI he just scoffed and said they were totally irrelavant BUT when I went back 3 years later he actually brought the subject up himself admitting that, according to him 70% of people have no bother with them "but you being you!" with a grin. (I have a history of doing major outside the square medical stuff and somehow surviving - but it has not made life easy, because these other events HAVE knocked the body around each time. Try telling 6'2", bullet proof, know-it-all kids that!! grrr. (I love him dearly really, he is just being a bit led at the moment) You try and find yourself a decent doctor, I do not know the system over there. I find a steady stream of pain killers is really helpfull and I am best if I keep on the move, not non-stop, just not standing in one spot, not sitting for too long etc. I go to bed with pain and pain wakes me in the morining. I get a few solid hours while the painkillers work and if I can get hubby to stop snoring )-8. Take care, people care, hope you get this. Time for more drrruuugggs. (-* M.
KauriNZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-18-2011)