View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Can any one commensurate?

Well it has been about a month since I last posted. Still trying to recover from the car accident. Getting better but still having headaches, muscle spams and issues. Went to the Rheumatoid Arthritis Dr and he ordered an MRI of my knee to see why it is buckling. (knee or lower back) Well after reading the MRI I think it is mainly arthritis, a small still and some swelling / edema. Not sure what it means and what it do about it. I also made an appointment with the head of Vascular Surgery at LIJ Hospital. I still have 3 more weeks to wait for the appointment, The other choice was going into NYC to someone at Mount Sinai. My hands are really an issue: red or blue, ice cold swollen and at times I feel they are numb. I have 2 toes on my left foot that go numb and now the toes at times are beat red and hot while other times they are cold. Who knows what the cause. I have been told I have TOS combined and Raynauds. Who really know what is happening. All I know is I feel much older than my age and just want my life back and to be able to rake leaves and shovel snow if I want to. Very tired of taking meds and having headaches.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote