View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Fhen,

Are you sure the implant was placed within a week after the extraction?? That is way too soon and no wonder you have such a severe infection!!

The machine sometimes used to detect cavitations in the jawbone is called a Cavitat. I am quite familiar with this machine but in all honesty, I am not sold on it's reliability. It is very technician sensitive meaning, you could have it done several times in a row, each time with a different technician and more than likely you will get 5 somewhat different readings. I personally would not rely on this test as a definitive diagnosis.

Conventional dentistry to put it bluntly..... are generally clueless about cavitations. Most general dentists have never diagnosed or treated one. That's not to say that they haven't seen one because they do see them frequently... they just don't deal with them. Biological dentists are more knowledgable about this and some are trained in treating it.

Are you familiar with the IAOMT organization? Their website is IAOMT.org. You may find someone there who could help you.

Keep us posted!
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhen View Post
Hi Bryanna,
Sorry for the lapse, I just noticed there was a second page. I am new to websites like this.

Thanks so much for all of the info, I appreciate you taking the time to write all that. It has been approx 2 months since I had ozone injected into my jaw (twice) and although I had quite a bad reaction in my sinus at first (?herxheimer) after about 2 weeks I started feeling much better. I have been in the meantime to see some holistic dentists and they report excellent results with ozone killing off jaw infections from root canal, although they did say sometimes it does not work and debridement is necessary.

I am not sure how long after extraction the implant was placed, it was not right away. It could have been days but I don't think longer than a week or so. Hard to recall as it was 5 years ago. No biopsy was taken, I had no idea what I was getting into but boy did I learn! I am really hoping that the jaw infection is gone. I have been feeling better, still fatigued but have been helped by ozone saunas and insufflation. The ozone is supposed to detox the left over toxins and help boost my immune system.

Do you know anything about a diagnostic machine that can detect cavitations in the jaw? My MD does bioenergetic testing and has been spot on with all of the various problems I have had, but I was wondering what the more conventional approach is?

Thanks so much.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote