View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 02:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good luck. You did the right thing. His sugars were out of control. the nonsense talk is a bad sign... can mean stroke, infections, blood sugar problems.
Make sure psych sees him before he leaves the hospital again, too.
best..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavis46 View Post
I do have power of attorney but that only when he is not able to make decision himself or fighting for his life. If I could use my power attorney right now I would do it in a heart beat! He needs to listen to the doctors, nurses and myself. We are looking out for his best interest. I keep telling him the sooner you get this done the sooner you can get out of here. if he comes home he could end up back there or wost die from the infection but of course he wasn't listening to me he was aggitated and his anxiety is high. I talk to nurse this morning he had the valium before I left slept good and will get more valium an hour before surgery they move it from 10 to 915. I woke up late my daughter woke me after 6 I had the alarm set for 430 and never heard it unusual for me I don't sleep that hard or long. I went to bed at 1:30 last night the other night was 3 and only slept an hour and half. I mad that i overslept I want to be at the hospital at 7 am but looks like it will be 8 am getting kids ready for school trying to wake his 23 yr nephew to get up so I can leave and he can get the kids on the school bus. The kids are teens but have special needs with autism and bipolar disorder. I dont' leave them alone even though they are 14 and 17 always someone here for him when I can't be. got to eat my raisin brand with banana got some protein shakes, vitamin water and light yogurts pack for my day up at the hospital and protein bars in my purse. and got my ipad2 charge as well as my iphone so I can update online and check my emails as well. going to be a long day
teetertotter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote