View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 02:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Thank you for your response

I hope that I did not make my case too horrible. I am frustrated, but still going through with the daily grind. I am just frustrated that since the cervical surgery, I felt so much better than I had in years. No debilitating headaches and I was able to function and feel well. I am taking it one step at a time with referrals and doctor visits. Going to the head of Vascular Surgery at Long Island Jewish Hospital. Highly recommended. If this doesn't seem to go in the right direction then my next step would b e into NYC to Mount Sinai.
Yes, I would agree that one part of the body hurts the other parts tend to overcompensation or change position which in turn aggravates another part of the body. I am sure that is what is happening to me. I need to learn the proper positioning for standing, sitting in front of the computer, driving and sleeping so that I don't aggravate any part of my body. Another factor is probably arthritis throughout my body. It is well documentation in my neck and right knee from MRI's. I am thinking about asking the OSS to MRI my lower back and include my hips and the Rheumatoid Arthritis to get the other knee. Just want to know how bad it is and try and figure out a way to hold the progression of it so it doesn't get any worse
THe OSS actually mentioned RSD and CRS. Right now I don't seem to have the pain that is usually associated with these yet. Not sure what the difference is between TOS phenomena and TOS syndrome.
Hoping the Vascular Dr. orders some of the tests that you mentioned in addition to an MRA of the shoulder. Time will tell.
Good luck to you also. Everyday is a new day. I'm loving the sunshine today even though it is only in the 50's.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote