View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
I found some .... for ~$6 that fit your description (and my comfort) pretty well. Fleece over foam inside & out. I got them as throw-aways, but they were so comfortable (and warm) I went back and got a few more pairs...
These same slippers are available again (they only seem to have them this time of year/season) at about the same price, and I've picked up a few more pairs. I found they last about 6 months (for me) with near constant wear - they're about the only thing I wear anymore between PN and edema.

Funny thing is, while the black ones (like I got previously) are still the same price, they now have them in GRAY too - at twice the price!

Found some "PN-friendly" boots as well, with a velcro strap instead of buckles or laces - fit my deep instep too. These will be a lifesaver when the snow fl... make that accumulates - it's already flown a couple of times!

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote