Thread: Super Saturday!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Laugh Super Saturday!

Morning all! It looks like Billie wisely took her own advice and took a break from starting the RC post today!
Good for you Billile!
Well, per usual, my hair which looked all awsome when styled yesterday by the hairdresser, is a mess. I have no idea that I can get my hair to do that again. I am going to give it a try today. By the way, Todd loved my hair!
Today looks to be a cool but nice day in New England but as Mark Twain once said about the weather here, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute," it will be snowing tonight. In my part of the state we are looking at about 6 inches (knowing my area it could be more) of heavy, wet snow. So tomorrow doing laundry like I normally do will have to be put off and I don't feel like running out and doing it today because that will be everyone else's plan! Good thing I have a flexible schedule!
The tortoises are hate the weather changes and usually sleep until things even out so not a peep from them lately.
Alrighty...enough rambling.
Have a great Saturday everyone!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote