View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lit Love and All,
Thanks for your suggestions to my problem. I appreciate it. LitloveI am in the process for months actually of trying to find someone I know to help me and the state will pay for it but I don't really know anyone so it has been taking some time to do so.

My son was here today when she was here and she got very quiet again (I was happy and told him to stay around if he could when she was here haha). I think she is leary of anyone else around as if it is only me she can act crazy because who would believe she is doing the things she is doing. But with him here she knows she has to walk the line. Who knows. He said today again that she is crazy lol.

I like the headphones idea but I know she would still try to talk to me...nothing stops her. I have even locked myself in my bedroom and told her I needed to make phone calls and she only interupted me four times!! I did talk to her as I mentioned above. I told her I was offended by what she said on Friday and her reply was that she didn't mean it like that. Come on when you call someone grumpy that sums it up. I said I thought she knew about rsd from what I told her but that I was going to educate her. I told her what you may perceive maybe as grumpy is actually someone in extreme pain. I told her she can be a social butterfly all she wants and that is great for her but she has to take into account each clients needs and not hers. I gave her the spoon theory to read as well as some ideas on how we feel (such as being doused with gasoline and letting it burn 24/7). The greatest thing was when she came in the landscapers were cleaning up the leaves in the area and they were using those blowers and had big lawnmowers and she came in complaining how loud they were and she could not stand it. Perfect I thought. When I talked to her I used that as an example of how I feel ALL THE TIME with the sound and vibrations. It worked perfectly. I think she got the idea but we shall see haha. Just wanted to update you all on the day.
Take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LIT LOVE (11-21-2011)