View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Blessed

Rae, I so enjoy the art you share with us courtesy of those special fonts, pix, smilies and all IN ADDITION to the blessing you proclaim at having this family grouping in community from 'round the world to PRAY for one another. In this, we are all enabling God's work to be recognized among us. He leads me to lie in green pastures beside the still waters....... He leads us all....

Eva, your Gut is, in my mind the coming alongside of the Father to help you in that decision, both difficult and at last easy to resolve. May you be annointed in healing love through the actions of all of us here as we gather around you. Through this may you know peace.

Blessed to have so many blessings myself. I was once lost on the road of striving to find work through which to provide for my family. God let me know that even as He provides for the lillies in the field, He will provide for the needs of my family. I had felt such frustration at not locating gainful work, but HE opened wide the door to a small growing company which had significant need of talents I could bring, though the work is pro bono..... for now. The love of God is so strong in the workplace I rest assured in knowing God will provide and I no longer experience frustration at having prospective employers suggest my experience was not "fresh enough."

Blessed to be asked by our church board to work up and help present a Thanksgiving Eve service for those who appear at our church, and this because our pastor is made to lay restfully due to a back injury. Blessed to have those who said "yes" so willingly to help in bringing a service of acknowledging God's blessings through Thanksgiving.

Blessed with dear family, friends, work associates, restorative health improvements, hearth, home, love, life, and a deepening relationship with our Lord.

I feel filled to overflowing.
Blessings on you all,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (11-22-2011), Rrae (11-22-2011)