Thread: Healing well!!
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

nightnurse,

Glad to hear you are doing well. I question as to whether it is do to the metaphysical ideas of the book. More likely due to discipline in your life and arriving at the magic time where the brain starts to work more normal. That combined with some positive attitudes can do wonders.

Louise Hays "you can heal your life" is the metaphysical version of the teachings of the Church of Scientology and/or the Christian Scientists. Louise Hays claims to have healed herself of cancer??? According to her, we have chosen the life, including choosing the head injury, that we are living.

Before jumping up to get the book, I read some of the positive and negative reviews on Amazon. Wow, what a diverse range of opinions.

I have had many of those magic times where after having a rough length of time, my brain seems to flip a switch and work. I underwent one of those changes last week. Two months ago, I suffered another concussion when a engine part hit me in the head. I was a space cadet up until last Tuesday. All of a sudden, I woke up in the morning feeling like I had my brain back.

Again, great to hear you are doing so well. Stay strong with your attitudes and behaviors to keep this improvement going.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

Last edited by Mark in Idaho; 11-22-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote