View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Could you imagine actually saying that to anyone. I would like to see the look on that persons face.
My friends actually make fun of me because whenever they ask I say I am fine. There are a select few I will tell the truth but I don't even do that often.

I think people actually do care. They just can't do anything for us so they feel helpless.
My kids don't always ask even when they know I am not doing well. I was insulted by that but I had a talk with my daughter and she told me it scares her. She feels helpless, and I found out that she is afraid this might cripple me or worse yet take my life. I explained to her that is not going to happen. I also found out that my girls are afraid of this being genetic. The point is I would have never have known what she was thnking if I hadn't asked. Sometimes I think I know what someone is thinking and find out it is the complete opposite.
Blaine I hope you find a good therapist that can help both you and your husband let each other know how you're feeling. It must be so hard for you to have this added to your pain. Good Luck, hopeful
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (11-23-2011)