Thread: Eeg
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tos8 View Post
Yeah I dont ever want to go back to hopkins for neuroligy! Atleast not impaitent! What dr do you see now and what hospital? Last thursday when they wanted to do the veeg after i had already been crazy loaded with meds and the seizures had stopped, they wanted to keep me and i told them no and took all the leads off my head. Now he wants me to come back for a week to do another veeg and I do not feel comfortable doing it with them. Im on 3 diffrent seizure medications anyways now, so hopefully my seizures will stay under controle. Theres to many residents and attendings there and they couldnt keep anything straight and they all had to many opinions and that just doesnt work when a paitent has epilepsy.

And my family and I have often thought about moving out of MD aswell! We have thought about washington state.
My doctor is Dr. Michael Williams(former Head of the Hydrocephalus Program at Hopkins). He left Hopkins for the Life Bridge Brain & Spine Institute in Baltimore, several years ago.

While I do have family in the area, I can't stand the behavior of people in the Maryland suburbs of the D.C.-Metro region.

I want to move to New Mexico.

Last edited by lcms0516; 11-23-2011 at 05:49 AM.
lcms0516 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote