View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I never heard of bulging veins only being the genius type ? Im afraid this surgery is going to cause more problems in the future. My arm only causes symptoms in certain positions if I dont do the positions my hand is fine. I don't believe in opening up the body unless absolutely necessary. I don't have much faith in doctors either ( long story) I don't understand with all this new medical technology the obly way to treat this is major surgery. It isn't like I've had a heart attack and need stents put it but the surgery sounds like I have had one or bad arteries etc. There's got to be another way since its not disease its just bony structures or muscle in the way. I've read surgery can make ot worse and hardly cures it. So whats the point ? I also read online in a medical journal that most online health reports don't document the failed surgeries in their literature. It's never documented so reading the surgery is usually successful is inaccurate.
Scaredsilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote