View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart You my Friend, Jackie

.... have discovered the agony of spasm. The herky, jerky, unplanned, uncontrollable JOLT of muscle tissue by the "misfiring" of an angry nerve. Been there, know them all TOO WELL. They were coming so rapidly between Christmas 2005 and January 6, 2006 that I could do nothing more than scream for all I was worth. Then the angry nerves in my case really took a turn for the worse as the lower half of my body shut down. Bad stuff, that. When you cannot even eliminate. So, spasms all alone and spaced apart can really be an annoyance, and are the stuff of therapy to attempt working out assuming the nerves are not whacked out as mine.

It is these nasty things I still notice when I am quiet on the bed and turn my device WAY down. Then I notice the spasms are still occurring. But then I have permanent nerve injury. Maybe, just maybe, you were experiencing something brought on by the way you were sitting, and I hope and pray this is your situation. You do not want to be in spasm..... but then you know that.

Rest, walk, exercise as the Doc has said. Take care not to overdo, and likely spasm will not be something to fear much at all.

Prayin for a restful weekend for you,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-24-2011), Rrae (11-24-2011), Sandy Kay (11-24-2011)