View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Desert flower

[You are right, not everybody needs anti-depresants. I think the doctors sometimes don't know how to help, then offer those because they can think of nothing else. Do you have a womans resourse center in your neck of the woods? We have them here, and sometimes they can lead to jobs, and or some help with your bills until you find some kind of job. I know so many in this situation, that have no insurance, and no job. Gosh I hope something comes through for you. Look into A womans resourse center. If you can't qualify for Social security disability, you need a job, not another pill. If you were going to try for disability, then maybe I would consider the medication offered. As far as cost goes, the manufactures often have programs for those who do not have the money for their medications. For several years, before I qualified, I received several of my medications free. Sometimes your doctor can provide them to you from office samples if they know your financial difficulties. I sure know about that too. So sorry you are going though this. Ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote