View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well I am glad I am not the only one who 1st, doesn't cook that much anymore for a number of reasons. I have broken many of dishes, pyrex dishes etc. I have trouble carrying pots/pans etc. But as you all have mentioned the temp. sensitivity. With heat, my hands do not feel the heat until they are lobster red and I am digging at them because I am itching them. Let's just say there is no heat hot enough for my hands if that makes sense. Yes, there comes a point when I feel the heat, but by then it is so hot and steamy, it is like being in a sauna. Yet cold, that is another whole story. I cannot even open the refrigerator door without my hands getting stiff from cold and once they get cold, forget it, they are cold, frozen forever. (ok, not forever, but long enough) I have to use a plastic cup with a handle to drink out of for cold beverages. (one of those 2 ply thermal travel mug things, where it keeps cold in but not on the outside) If i get something out of the freezer, it is like I have to plan for a timed race. Like I have half a second to open the freezer, grab it, and throw it on the counter. It burns to the bone.

I just don't get any of it and probably never will!!! but luckily I have you all to discuss it with. (and you won't think I am crazy)

Just thought I would share my experience!

Live, Laugh, Love~
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LaShawn (11-25-2011)