View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi desertFlower

I hope thinks work out for you. I was in the situation of having no insurance eithor. My retirement was destroyed because I had 6 surgeries with no insurance. I hope and pray that does not happen to you. My doctor did give me samples for years. The anti-depressant drugs are considered when you get an evaluation for SS. The more you have in your case about your condition the better it is. I do take anti-depressant, zoloft. I had considered my depression due to the stress of having severe medical conditions. They do work a bit, but are no means a magical solution to feeling low. You said you MG is not bad enough for retirement, or SS, but you mentioned how difficult it was for you to work. It seems like you pay a price for working. I will hope that you find something, maybe through that womens center that can lead to some kind of position where you won't upset the MG. I was a single mother of two also, so I know how hard it is to stay on top of things. Not being able to provide for your family can weigh so heavily on a persons heart. I do wish you all the best, and I will try to think of another avenue that you may be able to persue. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (11-25-2011)