View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart God's Love

Eva, so interesting you wrote of the very things we covered in our celebration of Thanksgiving on Wednesday evening at church. We recognize our blessings, in trust of our Faith in the Lord we are renewed, in forgiveness we are brought full circle with the reality the very substance of our Faith is in forgiveness, for without God's sacrifice that we may be forgiven, we would be wandering in a world of anger, envy, taking advantage of each other.

I spoke of forgiveness, how God set the example, and I have recognized the path to follow purging my soul of hurt and anger because of the sweet peace of forgiveness..... forgiving those who caused my injuries, of forgiving the doctors who would not treat me originally because I am a lawyer, of recognizing the very need to forgive myself for anger I felt in looking at God, who did not cause any of this, and wondering "how come?" Forgiveness is restorative. Recognition of blessings is recharging of the spirit. Love shared with others is precisely what Christ asked we do in our lives throughout the world.

All of this will pass, and God's will be done in your body and deep within your spirit, so surviving that which you will endure may become the foundation of your leap foreward into the world sharing the grace with which you are blessed.

Thank you for blessing us with your outpouring of hurt, of experience, of recognizing God's love,
I feel blessed, how are you?
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-25-2011)