View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 01:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
My RSD spread to my upper back and neck earlier this year. So far I haven't been able to find anything to help the burning pain (but there were problems with my meds so hopefully we can try to find something else to help soon). I even had to cut my hair so it wouldn't touch my neck at all. Does it feel better at all when you (for example) take a warm bath? I found heat helped a little (I know...heat for burning pain...weird)...and If I have to go when it is cold I will put a disposable heating parch and wear that under a scarf (which aggravates the pain on one hand but helps on the other to protect it from the cold air).

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. The burning in my back and neck has driven me more crazy than anything else. Over time it has now become the "norm" for me so I deal with it a little better now but it is not any better than it was 9 months ago when it started.

Good luck...I hope you are able to find meds that can help. When it was just the burning in my ankle the Lyrica was the best for the burning pain. Neurontin did zip for me...but as with everything we have to try different meds until we find one that helps.
Where did you burning orginiate? Thing is I dont have RSD. I dont know what I have, this is nuts.
bent98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote