Thread: We WONDER #263
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if hippiechick knows how happy I am that she shared all her wonderful thankfuls! The best news was seeing your grandkids again!!

I wonder if I can share my thankfuls ... even though our Canadian thanksgiving was last month... like many folks... I'm thankful all year round. Yep, even in the bad times... I know I'll be thankful soon...

I wonder how beautiful it was to drive into downtown Vancouver yesterday (about 45 minutes from where I live now)... the sun was shining on the fresh snow on the mountains and reflected in the windows of the high rises. People were dressed as if it was summer (lol.. I had scarf and gloves on!) as the festivities for the "Grey Cup" (Canadian football final) were building in their excitement. I walked and walked... and loved every minute. I was there to do a job for 6 hours and can truly say I was very grateful for both the job and the day!

I wonder how grateful I am that my landlord again reduced my rent. My persistence paid off big time!

I wonder that one of my cats has practically scratched his chin raw - and that the vet diagnosed it was something similar to itchy acne! I'm grateful that he only charged me what I had in my pocket as I was very clear that I couldn't afford this bill. Whew!

I wonder if you all can have a healthy, happy day.
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-27-2011), barbo (11-26-2011), Koala77 (11-26-2011), Lara (11-26-2011), tamiloo (12-05-2011)