View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile spasticiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshesq View Post
I have to confess that I haven't stayed up with the current research like I used to. Being as instensely involved as I used to be only frustrated me because the more I learned, the less optimistic I was about my own personal situation.

I am, however, fascinated about the spinal lesion detection, or lack thereof. My last spinal MRI (two years ago) showed no lesions, but I've had horrible problems with spasticity in my legs for what seems like forever. Perhaps there are some of those little troublesome spinal lesions hiding somewhere.

You've awakened a sleeping curiosity in me, and I'll be looking more closely at this particular aspect of our malady.

Thanks for the info!
Hi my name is Kathy and I have not been dx with MS yet. I too have alot of problems with leg spasticity. To the point when I am laying down I toss and turn alot do to hip ack and pain in the bone in my left leg. I just had a mri with contrest and the report shows a lot of lesion in the brain and one in the right pons. I see my nero on Dec.5th , I would like to hear from you about your legs, do you have problems with walking even just little upgrades. My calfs muscles just get real tight, please I love to hear from you. Take Care Kathy
kadi1805 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote