View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Minnasota Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota Girl View Post
Hi. I would just like to have an opinion on my MRI result of the C-Spine, if surgery is an option? My reports reads: Mild degenerative disc diease with a mild broad-based bulge of the disc osteophyte complex, slightly greater on the left. Mild uncinate hypertrophy on that side, no canal or neural foraminal stenosis.
My sysmptoms severe Right arm pain with numbness and tingling, radiates all the way down arm to hand. Was so excruciating I was unable to sleep, had to rub arm to get any type of relief which was not much. Burning pain in upper back with pain to touch skin. Was put on Pain Medications with no relief to Rt arm. hospitalized and put on More pain medications, along with Neurontin and Mobic with great relief. Being referred to Neurosurgeon, however wondering if this is a surgical treatment necessary based upon results. I do not want to live on medications for pain relief.
Appreciate input.
I had the same problem after a work injury. I can't tell you if you need surgery, I believe only your doctor can do that, but I will tell you that after they did my surgery, I had no pain in my back, shoulders or arm(lh), or even the surgery site. My only bain was my hip where they took the bone from for the fusion but that was nothing compared to the problem I was having before. So all in all I would do it again in a heart beat. Best of luck to you!
Conrad01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote