Thread: Astragalus root
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

I wish you well with your book.

I have decided this is the best way to deal with MG and my stress issues, too. I consider this an extreme situation. From all I know, and all my neuro has told me MG is a permanent problem. My neuro says that the Mestinon only helps with the symptoms and that I will need treatments the rest of my life. End of story with neuro. As long as I am not approaching a crisis, he considers his job done. I want more than that.

This is the reason why I decided it was time to try experimental solutions, the ones that are relatively safe, things such as herbs, food, vitamins, and even meditation.

If my Inner Healer tells me that MG can be turned off when I am rested and healed, then I am going to trust him, and believe it with everything I have. Believing is necessary for the mind to help in the healing process, that I do know. What have I got to lose? Nothing. If none of this works, I am back where I started most likely, and I'm willing to take a few minor risks with a few herbs (these risks seem almost like nothing compared to steroids and immunosuppressants). I suspect that there is very little harm I can do with common herbs, meditation, vitamins and a change of diet.

Interesting to hear that your inner mind had similar messages.

To heal, if it is possible, I think we need it all, every memory, every instinct, and the help of our inner mind...this is a neurological problem after all...the wires must be connected somewhere so that the mind could actually make changes in the body's reaction.

I like the idea of a book...a symbolic book about MG or another chronic health condition. I'd like to read yours when you are done.

Thanks for the support and confirmation.

Last edited by DesertFlower; 11-26-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: fixed error
DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote