View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank You so much for listening this is what i plan to do to keep going until i find the right neurologist there are some good doctors out there not all of them is terribble, so far i have two Drs. he just prescribe me brutal asprin for headaches, and clonazepam medicine he just says for what ever that is take this it should stop . so now i'm sitting here with 3 meds to take. two for my headache which one is prescribe from my first dr. who said its just stress and depression so she prescibe me Amitriptyline for my headaches during night. so after the test at the hospt for seizures she took me off of them and left me with the headache medicine to take. I forgot to mention they had me on the monitor as well ,so she saw everything and still went with her own decision , so here iam still looking for the right dr. I had a epilipsy testing done on me . so i will keep up dating u guys ok , This group is really helping me out to know its others out there who is going through the same thing as well .with out this i will be sad because no one under stands they cant see it the symptoms so there fore your looking like a liar to them and thats what hurt the most when people start looking at u crazy because they dont see u when your body acts up with the post concussion and thats to me makes a person feel sad and down , so anyways enough about me for now i have to go talk lata i will stay strong.
lachiche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (09-02-2012), Rrae (11-28-2011)