View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:31 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

But, what if you found a highly skilled & expert chiro that could "repair" what that other one did?
Something to ponder, I know I would not be in a hurry to seek out another one, or PT ,or MD if I felt they made things worse though...

The DC I went to used ultrasound, IF stim to warm up and loosen some of the tense muscles before any adjusting. Sometimes even Low level laser if needed, for specific spots of pain.

I wonder if the one you went to tried to do a top rib adjustment and it didn't go right or went too much...

So, most of this nerve related hand/arm stuff started up after the adjustments? None of it before - other than the stiff neck that you started out with?

If so,
I do wonder if a different & better DC could fix what happened, or possibly a Osteopathic doctor (DO) or advanced PT person?

Logically thinking - if it started up after those adjustments it must mean that DC adjusted something in a weird way and it is affecting the nerves that weren't affected before.
But you did go back a few more times, so if he was good he should have been able to rectify things, but I don't know his skill level, expertise, or training... and a percentage of many professions are just not all that they can be...some are just duds...

And also a certain % of people have slight anomalies - some have double veins, twisted veins/nerves, larger than normal bones, or any sort of minor differences - many of these must not show up on MRIs very often. Or they just aren't noticed/reported by the technician.

Have you seen the info on trigger points in the sticky threads, that is something you or a friend can check for - they can cause nerve type sx also.