View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:45 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Yep

Among the literature I brought home after my spine was touched every single time was the warning the SF leak could occur, and would definitely produce headache severely so if it did occur, so Rae get a GOLD STAR!! [sorry, no icon] Then there is the phenomenon of chronic headache of the migraine variety since childhood, also suffered by my dear wife.

No doubt you have worked with a Neurologist on the migraine issue Nanc since it is so longstanding, and if your surgeon comes up with a blank look, a neurological brain study could be done to confirm whether things have changed, say for instance, if you have a baseline study of that sort already. Such a record exists for my wife, so that is the reason for the suggestion.

I have personally as a spouse always found these headaches to be murderously frightening, because the symptoms are so awful and mimic other possible occurrences. We have been married quite a while, and I have been scared out of my wits more times than I can recall. Glad you are gonna bring this up to the doc.

Gladly keeping the prayers flowing for you Nanc,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (11-27-2011), ron h (11-27-2011), Rrae (11-27-2011)