Thread: Returning PCS?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 02:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Returning PCS?

Hey everyone, I've posted here a few times before so I'll give you a quick rundown of my PCS history.

I'm 19. I hit the back of my in December '10 on a faucet while showering. Wasn't that hard of an impact, but I suffered mild PCS for about 7 months. December '10 to late August '11.

My symptoms were mainly feeling very cloudy and off most of the time, slight anxiety every once in awhile, problems sleeping very occasionally, and feeling uncomfortable and restless every so often. Nothing too serious, but still enough to bother me every day.

Well that being said, in August I returned to college for my second year and my symptoms disappeared. I felt completely normal again! It was great. The only times I would feel my old symptoms a little bit was whenever I was a bit under the weather.

This past Sunday I accidentally bumped the side of my head on a cabinet, but not nearly hard enough to do any damage. I was a bit anxious due to my past injury and had a bit of a rough time sleeping, but my girlfriend helped to calm me down and get a good night's sleep.

But for the past week or so, I've been feeling like I did with my mild PCS. Very out of it, a bit anxious, very tired out. This is a bit startling to me since I haven't felt this way since the summer. Is this a common occurrence? I'm not sure why my symptoms would return after a 3 month absence.

I am a very healthy 19 year old, I go to the gym 4 times a week, eat fairly well, and I'm a very positive person. Please give me some advice!
AlexNew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote