View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCherokee View Post
Welcome back Aynadee. I know that some people do well on a DMD but I was not one of them. After 2-1/2 years on Avonex, I stopped because it was like poison to my body. That was a low point in my life and I was probably six months away from filing for SSDI. That was 2004 and I'm still working full time.

I didn't have any dents in my leg from the Avonex but to this day my muscles do still hurt and are tender from time to time from the IM injections.

Good luck with the hearing - hoping you'll hear favorable results soon!
I would have to agree with you--I felt so incredibly toxic while using Rebif. My brain felt sick all the time and my insides and outsides were not in good shape.

I am somewhat worried about this dent, it seems to be growing in length.

The hearing went very well and the judge definitely had compassion for my case. I haven't heard anything back yet. I wish so much I didn't have to go this route. I want to work full time again, shoot, 30 hours a week would even be awesome. But at least I have found a job where I am both on and off of my feet all day, so I am able to work 8 hour shifts, just not all week.

MS is a pain in my rear end, but living with it for almost three years now I have learned alot, and since I have been off of Rebif I feel like I have a tiny little portion of control -or maybe thats just me knowing my limitations and not pushing the envelope anymore
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (11-27-2011)