View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Tens Unit

Hi Cathie,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My son was home from college and then celebrated Thanksgiving twice in 2 different locations. Both about 2 hours away. Spent way to much time driving. My back and neck were not happy with me. The unit that I have is from a company called Empi. I will look for their 800 toll and send it at another time. It runs on either rechargeable batteries or regular ones. There are different size pads. I use a small circle or a large oval depending on where I place the pads. I would check ebay. Just a thought. Hope you are feeling a little bit better since your fall. Have new aches and pains surfaced? I am still not as good as i was pre car accident but getting better. I am still have issues with hands and feet turning red like a bad sunburn or bluish and either hot or cold. The local dr thinks it could be TOS or Raynauds. I'm not sure and was give the name of the Chief of vascular Surgery at a large hospital about 1 hour away from my house. The other choice was NYC which depending on traffic could be 2 hours away. I have an appointment in 2 1/2 weeks with the large hospital. Not sure what to expect. Time will tell. Hope each day is better and you are able to keep your spirits up.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote