Thread: healing touch
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree with what Kenjhee is saying. Since i took my Level 1 class, i bought a massage table and offer treatments to all my friends. 2 examples... i did a treatment on my old Trainer. Think of a muscular guy who lives in the gym...he was studying for the law bar and failed. He was very frustrated and down on himself, so i suggested a relaxation treatment. He had never heard of energy healing, but i gave him a brief description.

I did a 45 min treatment on him, and afterwards he was basically speechless. I told him my assessment, i found problems on his right knee, his shoulder and his head. The next day, i called to see how he felt, and he said he had the best sleep of his life, his knee feels like it never hurt him before, and he didnt tell me all this, but had a sinus problem for past 3 years, that randomly didnt need his sinus meds today because i fixed it. Believe or not....it works. He said he wants to pay for once weekly treatments and he's referring me to 5 other people. I said that i enjoy seeing the smile on someones face and thats payment enough....im just a student learning this technique right now and enjoying all its benefits.

last night, a girlfriend of mine already had the pleasure of experiencing one of my treatments and she wanted her husband (who is much younger) to experience it. He was willing to give it a shot. He is 24 years old, in the Navy and about to deploy in 2 weeks. I gave him a very deep treatment to prepare him for his deployment....when i was done, i asked how he felt, he said that it was the most amazing thing he has felt in his whole life. He said he didnt want it to end. He didnt tell me that he had intestinal issues, but i told him i felt areas in his stomach that were "off". today he said he was so relaxed, happy, and at peace with himself. He called all his friends and relatives to tell them about Healing Touch. When my friend told me all this, i was so happy to hear he had such a positive experience.

Try a book on introduction to Reiki and see if that helps. But i would honestly suggest taking a lil vacation to wherever you can find a healing touch class (lots of them in southern califonia, and colorado), and try it for yourself to learn the techniques and get a proper introduction and instruction on how to use it in your life. I have seen a husband and wife take it together to learn how to help each other. The class i was in, people came from far away to take it and learn. It has changed their whole lives, so why not?

Im about a month out from taking my first class and practicing everyday and im honestly, a new person. Everyone tells me it. Im the happiest ive been in my whole life, im complete, im experiencing pain free days, and im no longer in a fog. Its pretty amazing. Cant believe how miserable i was 2 months ago, how desperate and sad and lost i felt.....and all thats changed. Im soooooo positive, happy, and living a normal life. Drove 4 hours to Santa Barbara for Thanksgiving and home 4 hours....went to see a movie tonight at the movie theatre....and yes.....no headaches. I tolerated all of this just fine. Things that used to set me off, no longer do! Its a wonderful life!
Suffered a TBI with PCS on April 25th 2011 from multiple blows to the head from falling, unconscious for 12 hours with no memory of event. Hit the back of my head, and above right eye. MRI and CT negative. Symptoms included constant headaches (migraine, pressure, tension, icepicks), dizziness, tinnitus, visual changes, photophobia, fatigue, "spacing out", word finding difficulties, depression, and emotional lability.
Began Healing in November 2011 after starting acupuncture and Healing Touch (a nurturing energy therapy that promotes relaxation and pain relief). I went back to work in February 2012. Ive been symptom free since July 2012. Very happy, positive, energetic and working out every day, doing yoga, and living a normal life again!
I also began taking Healing Touch classes in November 2011 and completed 5 Levels of Healing Touch Certificate Program that included a 1 year mentorship to become a Healing Touch International Practitioner in June 2013. I am so pleased to offer this wonderful healing therapy to my patients, friends, and clients.
nightnurse30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote