View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Some of my stuff I ordered last week showed up today. I was only expecting one of the things I got. (they had free 2 day shipping on it) Was surprised the 2nd thing I ordered (from the same place as the first AND bought 6hrs later without any free shipping) arrived today too. Happy they're both here, now I wont be stressing over them since they're both the 2nd half of two big presents my dad and sister are getting.

I'm impressed with myself. I'm almost done shopping. I've never been this done this early. I just have to take my mom shopping. (probably doing that tomorrow) If I get done getting all the big stuff, then I have lots of time to buy the cheap, meaningless gifts for stocking stuffers. I just need more stuff to give my mom. All I've gotten for her so far is a calendar and a Bill Clinton book. She needs more stuff. Good thing I can take her shopping and if she sees anything she likes I can buy it and she probably wont remember me buying it when she was with me. (or she wont notice if I put it in the cart)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (11-28-2011), ewizabeth (11-28-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (11-29-2011)