View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, fast forward a few days and symptoms have worsened BUT gotten better. My muscle spasms has lessened BUT my shoulder is in lots of pain. Got into a PT today that was very thorough. She told me that my scapula muscle is down around my arm pit! OMG-no wonder I'm so uncomfortable and have shoulder pain. Her theory is that this thoracic area has relaxed and maybe that my scapula is really more out of whack now. She didn't see me before the muscle blocks. She will work with the PT 3 hrs away that my doctor requires.

See, I'm telling you that being out of alignment in the first place has caused this problem! I just wish I had some type of solid proof besides my word against chiros. PT assured me today that 6 weeks wasn't going to cure my problems I've got going on. Pretty much what the other PT said on Wed. Although I am frustrated, I am a little relieved that someone has explained this to me where I can understand it.

Has anyone else ever been told they need to take off work while doing therapy? I do not have a repetitive job. I teach 5 yr olds! I never do the same thing for very long throughout the course of the day. I am going to continue trying to work while doing therapy, if I worsen then I will stop work. I guess most people that have this TOS are workman's comp claims? If I don't work-I don't get paid. I don't have disability reimbursement, extra sick leave built up, nothing! No payment means I can't pay for treatment. I'm sure this stress and anxiety doesn't help!

Thanks for listening!
Julie
rjewels13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote