View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New here with questions..

Hi everyone.. I fell backward when a chair collapsed last friday and landed on my head.. next day I felt "off" like I had a bad hang over but hadn't been drinking.. no headache or bruised feeling...

Later in the day, I felt like I was about to faint several times, got very dizzy and started shaking uncontrollably and the back of my head went numb... went to er, ct scan showed no bleeding or internal swelling. They scurried me out of there saying I had PCS and would probably feel fine in a week but if my symptoms worsened to get to another ER.

OK, so.. here it is Tuesday, I still feel numb in back of my head, my teeth feel like I've been to the dentist, I'm very "foggy" get dizzy easy... Is it realistic to think that I'll be fine in a week? shouldn't I be feeling a little better every day? I feel the same today I felt the last two days?.. what is going on here?.. I'm amazed no one told me not to drive...... when in the world can I expect to feel better... or should I be concerned that I am not seeing much if any healing going on?... Nothing hurts,... just a mild headache( which I actually think is sinus) but the numb/swimmy/exhausted feeling.. sort of like you feel when you have a flu
biancajane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote