View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 03:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny22 View Post
Thank you so much for your quick reply. It's wonderful that you help so many people in this forum.
MP can definitly go away by itself. I've found a person in a German forum which reported that after 9 month it disappeared over night. My pain doctor told me the same. Nearly every doctor I've seen told me that I don't have to worry - it will disappear by itself. That's the reason why the doctors don't think that MP is a real disablling problem. All doctors tell me that I sould just wait. Nobody prescribed the lidoderm patches - I get them on a private prescription and must pay for them by myself. Thats frustrating!!!
Hi penny.
I would be grateful if you update about your condition.
I had a laparoscopic bilateral inguinal hernia repair surgery 18 days ago,
and the moment i woke up after the surgery i had a terrible burning pain in my left thigh above the knee.
I went to a neurologist and was diagnosed with MP but he says it will go by itself.
He prescribed Lyrica but i still have the shooting pain when i bend my knee in a certain position.
Now i saw a neurosurgeon and he asked for an MRI.
He says it may go by itself and it may not, so it may need a nerve decompression surgery if it does not get better in one or two months.

Can you please belp me?
niazi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote