View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I saw my PM doc today and he was amazed with my progress. He indicated that he would not have expected this kind of result from Ketamine infusions. He has decided to offer tDCS to his other CRPS patients in addition to those with Fibromyalgia and migraines-conditions that are treatment resistant like CRPS, and are frequently accompanied by clinical depression.

I suggested the treatment to a coworker of my husband who has CRPS and is also treated by my PM doc. She went to Beth Israel for a week long series of tDCS prior to trying Ketamine infusions. Since she had the same kind of response to tDCS that I did she has decided not to have Ketamine infusions. She is now off narcotics, which she has taken for 6 years.

My PM doc has blocked out an hour of his schedule next week to observe my treatment.

To say that I am overjoyed at my improvement is an understatement! I am thrilled that other folks in my neck of the woods will have a chance at what I have experienced.

For those who cannot afford Ketamine or who are concerned about the side effects, tDCS is quite safe, affordable and can produce results as good as or better than Ketamine.

Best to all!!!!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (01-17-2012), kathy d (01-02-2012), SandyRI (11-29-2011)