View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thankyou

Hi Aunt Bean,

Seems to me that what you have here in homeopathic terms is a "nosode" whiich may stimulate your own levadopa(as well as accompanying enzymes, vitamins, minerals etc) production - much better than taking boatloads of it!
LOVE your creative work - I'm going to try this.
keep on keepin' on!
warm regards,
md

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bean View Post
Sorry I have not posted for a while.....but have good news to share!!!
I tried a tincture using the untreated organic fava bean seeds I bought to plant outside. I sprouted them for 3 whole days....then steamed them for 8 minutes/
peeled and rinsed and mashed them and placed them into a jar. Covered them with brandy and shook them for a month (just like the fava tops tincture) It is a very simple proceedure..needs no garden! It works...actually, I think it does better than the fava tops tincture. This means absolutely anyone can make it! I have not found someone to do a chemical test on it yet to measure the l-dopa content....so hard to find someone who will do a test without grant money. Will let you all know results when this is done.
The fava tops tincture was 2 drops is approximately 1 mg l-dopa. Got to go. God Bless!!

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote