View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk C.e report info and more!

walkerslbje;828735]I went to to a C.E Dr appt also,and they did about the same thing to me! but my attorney told me that in the 5 years this Dr had been doing the C.E she had not said but one or two people were disabled! and that the judge looks at what your Dr says and what test you have done! the C.E report are just glanzed at then they look at the real reports! not some 10 min bend this way bend that way report! so i would not worrie about it at All! just focus on keeping your pain under control the best you can, and keep pushing foward! do not give up! if you have not seen a judge! that would be the next step, get an attorney snd have them rquest a herring, thats if you get turned down, witch most people do! one more thing that could help you alot is to have your Dr fill out a disability form, and ask if they could write a short letter that you coukd send to social security, that should help alot! i wish i would have done the same when i was fighting my case! i wish you good luck! and if you have anything else i can try and give my opinion on please let me know! take care, walkerslbje
p.s i spent 5 years fighting my case and made alot of mistakes that i don't want to see anyone else make thsts why im back on this site trying to help people, atleadt lot make the same errors i did and to tell what happend to myself, ! just a little background, i did ein my case and the judge made them pay me back to the last day i worked, so it wss worth the battle![/QUOTE]
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote