Thread: Story Sharing
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ellie,

Your story is an inspiration. And you are truly a beautiful person inside and out. i hope that now things have gotten better for you since this post by you was in 2006.

i have some things in common, i have trigeminal neuralgia on the right side of my face and have nueropathy so I so know what those electric shocks feel like. I have FMS too and have had electric shocks all over my body for hours where i was curled up in a ball from the pain.

Porkette is right about B12 helping for this type of thing, although I didn't realize it helped with seizures but it makes sense. I take 5000mcg, well; just looked at the spray I use for it and it is 1.2mgs. i don't think that is as much as I was taking. anyway, using a spray from or a sublingual form where it disolves under your tongue is the best way to take this vitamin for most of it to actually get into you. If you take a pill that you swallow not as much is being used by the body and gets peed out if you will. this has helped my restless legs syndrom and my trigeminal neuralgia as well as the neuropathy. I am also on neurontin which helps with all of the nerve pain too.

Porkette you mentioned a big lawsuit by neurontin users could you tell me a little more about that?

thanks and stay strong Ellie!

Sara
numbum46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote